10 Best Marvel Backpacks For Men
1. A Marvel Avengers Backpack for in the uniform style of the Avenger Endgame movie.
2. Wanda forever! Everyday. Rock this minimalistic Marvel Black Panther backpack and show them your Wakanda spirit.
Promising review: “I surprised my husband with this backpack, and he loves it. He uses it everyday: as a day bag for work and in the evening for school. The bag is holding up very well with everyday usage for a month+ and it still looks new (and he is heavy on backpacks). It was worth every penny.” – M
Get it from Amazon for $42.99
3. This Deadpool Laptop Backpack has multiple compartments and zippered pockets for all your stuff. It has some cool little details on the side and back.
Promising review: “Definitely the coolest backpack I’ve ever owned, I actually want to purchase another so that I’m twenty years when this one finally wears out due to maximum effort, I won’t have to buy a second hand replacement!
It doesn’t just look amazing but it is incredibly functional and I recommend this most highly and for a Deadpool fan, it is a must have!!” – T. Friend
Get it from Amazon for $59.85.
5. This adventurer looking Captain America Herringbone Backpack. The power of Vibranium-steel alloy will protect your laptop and other valuables.
Promising review: “At first, I was worried, but now that I have it, it is more than what I expected. My biggest concern was that it would be small and fit for kids only. Nope! This backpack is fit for an adult! Very good quality! There are so many different zippers, pockets and compartments and some I didn’t find til the next week. Very cool backpack and definitely something to brag about!” – Mikey V.
Get it from Amazon for $74.50
6. This is an heavy duty backpack for the ultimate Spiderman. With a pricecard of $149,99 it’s the perfect travel backpack, ready for fun adventures or serious crime fighting.
Promising review: “I ABSOLUTELY love this backpack! My previous one had a laptop case in it too but it was small compared to this one. It lasted me a good couple of years but this one is 10 times better! I love all the organizational areas within the big pouch. I have a place for everything in my backpack which my previous one it was all just in the front pouch that only had a few little pockets. I love how the water bottle holders expand on the sides, they’re large enough when expanded to hold my 30oz off brand yeti style cup. There is also a strap across the water bottle holders on each side that my caribeaner for my keys hooks right onto. I love the new design that matches his new suit. If you want an AMAZING Spider-Man backpack, this is the one to get!” – Nikki Dalene
Get it from Amazon for $149.99
7. An infinity gauntlet Thanos Backpack by Bioworld. It brings the villain to life in vibrant colors and with the Infinity Guantlet emblem encrusted with the Infinity Stones. It’s also amazingly comfortable with wide straps to rest on your shoulders.
Promising review: “Bought it for my 9 yr old for school. I thought it would be too big, but he likes Thanos and I took a shot. He is a tall 9 yr old at 4 ft 10 inches and I have to say the bag does not look too big for him, it actually looks like the perfect size for him when he puts it on. I would say any shorter than 4 ft 5 inches maybe it will be too big. The main storage area pocket does not have a divider, if you need that. Also it has a small pocket on top that is hard to see in the picture that is felt lined for cell phone or stuff you don’t want scratched. And it has a zipped pocket on each side. Yeah it’s pricey, but top notch quality that should last for years even for a school backpack.” – Alex T.
Get it from Amazon for $74.43
9. With the god of misschief backing you up, you are prepared for every fight with this backpack.
Promising review: “I have been eagerly waiting for Loungefly to finally release bags themed for Loki and Thor. Though I had hoped for a dome bag (that style is nearly perfect for me), I was still excited to order this small backback. It was worth the wait!
This backback is fantastic and the design screams Loki, which is exactly what I wanted. The quality is excellent, like all the Loungefly bags I have. The horns are firmly attached, and stiff enough they should hold up to use. The faux leather looks good and the green and gold design recalls his Avengers costume quite well. The Thor backback is also a great complement.
Overall, I am very pleased with this bag. The price is ridiculously expensive ($68 as of this writing), but I was simply too impatient to wait for the price to drop. Prices on the Loungefly bags drop substantially within a few months, so if you’re willing to wait you can probably get this at a more reasonable $50. Pics are of the actual bag I received. Highly recommended.” – Jmaynard
Get it from Amazon for $61.99
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, MarvelMerch may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.